Our goal is simple: We want a strong and effective Accessible Canada Act.
With your help, we can reach this goal. There’s strength in numbers.
We are an ever growing network of multi-sectoral, cross-disability organizations dedicated to strengthening Bill C-81 – the proposed Accessible Canada Act. To date, we are 85 organizations strong – and we are always looking for more partners. Please join us.
Strengthen Bill C-81 With Us
We invite your organization to become a partner. It’s easy. Fill in the form below, and here’s what we will do:
- Send you updates from the FALA Leadership Team – keeping you in the know about what’s happening with Bill C-81
- Engage your organization in improving Bill C-81 through organized campaigns
- Connect you to great resources relevant to Bill C-81 and the Accessible Canada Act
- Send you social media posts/newsletter articles to share with your members and community
What do you need to do as a partner?
- Tell your membership and community about what we are doing.
- Give us feedback and on our work.
- Oh, and you’ve got to be Canadian, eh? This is Canadian legislation – but thanks in advance to all other countries wanting to help out.