Our goal is simple: We want a fully-accessible Canada.
There’s strength in numbers. We are an ever growing network of multi-sectoral, cross-disability organizations. Please join us.
Together we can create an accessible Canada
We invite your organization to join the rest of us. It’s easy. Fill in the form below, and here’s what we will do:
- Send you updates - keeping you in the know about what many different organizations are doing to ensure the Accessible Canada Act meets all of our expectations
- Provide a platform for organizations to share their work in creating an accessible Canada
- Connect you to great resources relevant to the Accessible Canada Act
- Send you social media posts/newsletter articles to share with your members and community
What you can do:
- Tell your membership and community about what Canada's disability community is doing. We really believe we are all stronger when we work together.
- Give feedback. People are going to ask us for our opinions. Don't be shy.
- Oh, and you’ve got to be Canadian, eh? This is Canadian legislation – but thanks in advance to all other countries wanting to help out.